Tuesday 20 August 2013

WOYWW 220

 Haven't been by for a couple of weeks, and not much on my desk this week.  Hope it gets busier soon!   Have made 3 more Christmas cards, inspired by watching the White Queen, so hope to do a few more soon.
 Enjoyed making these, and think I might try a small page of illuminated manuscript next, if I am up to the challenge.  Have just bought the Tim Holtz arch die, so hope that will inspire me.
My attempt at the new August Tim Holtz tag.   Did not have his stamps for this one, so used my own.  
A swap tag made for the theme 'Autumn tag', love this deco stamp, and use it a lot.   Well that's me this week, now over to Julia's place at stamping ground to see what everyone else is up to.
Happy WOYWW everyone.

11 comments:

  1. Morning early bird, LOL,
    Wonderful as always sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous tags, I enjoyed the White Queen too having read the books first. enjoy your week. Helen 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your tags - I am a tag lover too - you remind me I still have my Tim tag to complete. Better get it done as I am off to craft with him on the 29th - don't want to be made to stand in the corner!!! ;-) Happy WOYWW from Helen 71 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    wow your desk is full of some beautiful colour and images the tags are amazing there is so much find detail in them, stunning
    Have a really great WOYWW and enjoy the rest of your week
    Hugs Ria #85

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing array of gorgeous tags, Sue! I love the ALL!!

    Have a great Wednesday!!

    Lynn #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your tags are so beautiful. Love them all!
    Thanx for stopping by earlier and your sweet comment.
    Happy WOYWW Hugs Monique #110

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some vey beautiful tags on a very neat desk. :)
    Ann#100

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh these are all lovely. I'm pretty sure that we get better artworks made by not having all the products...necessity is the mother of invention and all..and it keeps your brain in inspiration mode.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning, Sue. Lovely tags. A new toy should be just the inspiration you need. I find new toys and watching YouTube get the juices flowing. Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #131

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those Christmas cards. When I first saw them, I thought they were tags. Of course, I really liked the tags, too. You made some beauties, even without all the products. I think we should all use what we have, not what the "instructor" is pushing. Happy slightly belated WOYWW from #10.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, love, love your icon tags! I link to WOYWW regularly, but don't believe I've ever visited to see your beautiful art before. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete