Wednesday 31 July 2013

WOYWW 217

 How quickly does Wednesday come around, but it's a great day for inspiration over at Julia's place.  This week on my desk, are some examples of using the Lynn Perella stamps I bought.  I hadn't used them too much, so decided as they were so fabulous, I ought to make use of them.   I saw a demonstration by Lin Brown who was stamping with them, and that inspired me to go home and do something myself.  In the background is a articulated mannequin hand I bought yesterday at a large antique fair.  I just love it!!


                                           The wonderful Lynn Perella stamps.


Here is what I did with the stamps.  They are stamped on thick board, and then I used stencils, moulding paste, corrugated cardboard and treasure gold. 

Think I will make this my Christmad card for this year.   Might add some gold foil to her headdress. Well that's all for now, so am about to go to Julia's place at stamping ground to see what everyone is up to.
Happy WOYWW

14 comments:

  1. FABULOUS creations and that Chrimbo card is totally stunning !!! How awesome !!!
    Thanks for letting me visit. x

    Happy WOYWW

    IKE in Greece #58

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting work here. I am always fascinated by the way people find and use such detailed stamps.

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are super stamps, and I do adore your chosen Christmas Cards.

    Lynda #59

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful artwork. I love your stamps and how you work with them. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love LPs stamps and you've made some stunning pieces with them! thanks for sharing :)
    happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
    no. 8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creations. x Jo #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mannquin and the pieces look awesome! I like those LP stamps very much, but I'd never know what to do with them because I'm not good at coloring :-) Have a great week. Suzanne
    #60

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun stamps! I love the 'flower' card and the bits of gold on the other cards. Gorgeous backgrounds!

    Happy WOYWW!
    Angi
    no. 137

    ReplyDelete
  9. LP has some fabulous stamps, and your cards are just stunning. I am loving the combination of the bright colors with the gold embossing. So Beautifully Done. I hope you have a great week and Happy WOYWW! Danie #25

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh you are clever, all these cards are just fabulous. I love the images, but am frightened to try them myself. our new hand (!) is creepy. nd awesome, I can totally see why you bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting... a mannequin! And you've done fabulous with those stamps!!! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #106

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh! These are gorgeous, such terrific ideas - I love the one with the corrugated card. I am going to come back and take another look at these they are so inspiring! Thank you for dropping by me earlier. Julie Ann xx #12

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love her stamps also, and that mannequin hand what a great find, so useful for practising drawing of hands. Ann #114

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the chunkiness!!! I have not done collage cards well because I can't stop adding stuff and then they are overdone. Yours are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete