Wednesday 11 September 2013

WOYWW 223

 Nice to be back, as haven't been here for a couple of weeks.  On my desk are the Tim Holtz tags for September, not finished yet, but well on the way.  They are for a 4 for 4 swap.


 I have just finished two sets of Inspirational Index cards for yet another swap.  Hope they might inspire someone somewhere!


 Second set.  Have enjoyed making these and had some great ones back.  It's nice to look through a box of these when you need an idea to go with.


This is an altered book page I am doing for a swap.   Have made two, one to give away and one to keep.
Now, over to Julia's place at stamping ground to see what everyone has been doing.  Why not join us there.
Happy WOYWW

8 comments:

  1. Oh you are good at getting into swaps. These index cards are a fab idea. I'm disconcerted by the open mouth paper clip holder and the hand today..they really leapt out at me this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek !!! What glorious creations - I love the index cards and the altered book soooooo rocks !!!! Stunningly fab tags too :-D Thanks for letting me peek :-)

    HAPPY WOYWW 223

    Ike in Greece #91 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW! I love your Rubber stamps in the background!! also love your swap cards!
    -Tera #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspirational index card swap? What a great idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...Your work is amazing. I love all those tags. Happy crafting #5

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL bright creations, all of them! Lifted my spirits right up, just looking at the photos!!

    Happy WOYWW to you!
    :)trisha
    #31 this week with
    ATCs Around The World

    ReplyDelete
  7. The swap tags and index card are awesome. The recipient will be very lucky! And the altered book page is great too. All of it brings inspiration to me. Now I want to go create! Have a great WOYWW week. Rasz #125

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your muted color scheme, as well as your use of text in your work. Sorry for the late WOYWW visit. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete