Wednesday 12 June 2013

WOYWW 209

 Hello to anyone looking at my desk.  This week I am working on a Hallowe'en Spoolie for a swap.  I have a lot more to do on this one, and have made an early start.  In the background is another journal page I am also working on.

 Close up of the Spoolie, and need to add lots more, but have made a start.

 This is the Summer Spoolie I have made, in fact, I have made two, one to swap and one to keep.  Think I will make two of each, so I have a set when they are finished. 


Another journal page, really about the fact that while I am dreaming of unicorns and such, maybe some things, and people, slip through the cracks.  Hope I can retrieve them!

Now off to Julia's place at Stampinground to see what is happening.

4 comments:

  1. What fun projects & i wouldn't mind doing a challenge like that . Jill #28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the journal, and those spoolies are an ace idea. Definitely good to keep one for you too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #36xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! Spoolies you call them. I think I will have to steal your idea and give it a try1 Love the journal page and the sentiment is too true! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week! Vickie #26

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Halloween spoolie makes me think of the musical Wicked. Great job. I really like the journal behind the spool witch - very woodsy.
    April #110

    ReplyDelete