Wednesday 29 May 2013

WOYWW 208

 Hello everyone, and even though it is so grey outside, I hope you have a great WOYWW.  This week I have returned to an old journal, determined to complete it.  I don't really like the size of the book, it is rather large, and so far, only one page is completed!

 Just started drawing a face on a book page, then cut third away, and stuck it back leaving a small gap.  Don't know why I did this, but am suffering with a bad cold, so maybe only two thirds of me is in my work.   Drew some small birds to cheer me up with their singing, and then stamped a couple of flowers.   Now just need a pertinent saying, but will come back to that later.


 Another completed journal page done yesterday.  A smaller book this time, and luckily only about six pages will complete this journal.


Another page in the same journal done a couple of days ago.  I keep returning to the LOST theme, I found so much inspiration in that programme.  Am rewatching all six years of it at the moment!!

Now over to Julia's at stamping ground to see what going on. 

5 comments:

  1. Fab pages Sue, Love the colours on each of the pages. Happy 4th woyww anniversary . Jill #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely journal pages, Happy 4th WOYWW. Helen, 39

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal pages are beautiful, love the colors!

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #146

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I’m a day late but I’m trying to make it around everyone this week.
    It’s going to take some time, but I wanted to say that it’s amazing that the internet can bring together so many likeminded people and I’m grateful that WOYWW has also brought along so many new friends, thanks to Julia.

    Fab pages Sue, I love all the bright cheery colours

    Enjoy your weekly snoop, especially as we’re celebrating WOYWW’s 4th Anniversary.
    Happy Crafting!
    Sue @82
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. For 4 years now i've been dropping by,
    To view some desks and see what I can spy,
    Will it be a card, some stash or ATC,
    whatever it is, thanks for sharing it,
    Happy Belated WOYWW 4th Anniversary

    Hugz Minxy #60

    ReplyDelete