Wednesday 19 June 2013

WOYWW 210

 Can't believe Wednesday has come around so quickly.   This week I have been drawing images in an old book, ready for using on journal pages.   Somehow they look better drawn over print than they do just drawn on paper.

 Here are my two finished Hallowe'en Spoolies. A long time ago I made some small moulds from a dollshouse doll and poured these two in plaster of paris.   Also made the mould of the skull.  Have a box full of heads for future use.  Now I just have the Christmas Spoolie to make for this year, and another for Easter next year.   I am really far ahead.

 Page finished this week in my large journal.   Inspired by the words of the song Wagonwheel Rock

Another page finished this week.  This is inspired from a Gillian Welch song, Caleb Meyer.   Great song, I love her words, and the way she sings.   Her lyrics can be quite dark, but guess that's why I like them.

14 comments:

  1. The four pages of your journal look really great!
    And your witches are fab?
    Jackie30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great desk and really fabulous artwork - love everything you have shown. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW and happy crafting..Gill x #89

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutley adore what you've shown here! Fantastic work! Those spoolies are suitably spooky and your journal pages are great, lots going on and lots to take in. I love this style of art.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Happy WOYWW.

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journal pages are wonderful ...will have to check out the song.
    Sandra @105

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right about the sketching on book pages I love this look. A friend of mine was making book page flowers the other day and I took a closer look to find they were very racy flowers in deed! It did make me chuckle. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 78

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great journal pages. Francesca #44

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your journal pages! Great artwork and lovely desk.

    Have wonderful week, Happy WOYWW. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow some great stuff going on there loving your journal pages lots of great bits on each page.
    Have a great WOYWW and enjoy the rest of your week
    Ria #47

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agree about the pictures on printed pages, odd isn't it. A box full of heads eh? I'm sure that reveals a lot about you really!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous spools! Can't wait see your Christmas one. Your pages are awesome too. Happy WOYWW! Nan G #3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic journal pages, love the colours you've used. The spoolies are great! Happy (late) WOYWW. Pam#38

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your journal pages are just gorgeous! I've only just started so will be looking at your pages for inspiration!! Thanks for visiting! Sand 146 xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in awe of your spoolies. They are fabulous. What fun you must have had decorating them. And your journal pages are super, too. Very colorful, even though two were inspired by what you described as dark songs. I love your work. Have a super slightly late WOYWW from #17.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well it's Sunday and I'm still trying to get around:)love all that drawing, I suck at that, the spools are freaking fabulous all made by you, awesome, your journal pages are fantastic, fabulous art on your desk.. Thanks for sharing and you visit and have a wonderful week.
    Dianne #119..

    ReplyDelete