Wednesday 1 May 2013

WOYWW 204

 Happy May Day to everyone!  On my desk this week are a few results of my Gelli plate backgrounds.   This is great fun to do, but I wonder what I will do with all the backgrounds.
Haven't been very adventurous yet as only just started playing with the Gelli.


 This was a second take on the painted plate, and added a figure as experiment, but not too pleased with it.  Think the figure is too dark.


This is the April page to my altered book swap.   Need to do a bit more work on it, am enjoying doing this swap, as never know what the requirements will be until the first of the month.   It is a page a month until December then we swap and hopefully it will be a nice Christmas present for all taking part.
Now to see what everyone is up to at Julia's place at stamping.ground, why not join us for a peep.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages, you have a real talent

    Have a great week

    Candace #58

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages, I am sure you will find something stunning to incorporate them into. have a great day. Helen, 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put my gelatine plate in the fridge this morning (I make those myself from gelatine powder) and hope to play with it tomorrow - seeing your prints make me look forward to that even more!! There's all sorts of things you can do with those backgrounds, look for example/tip on my blog here: http://www.maritspaperworld.com/blog/?p=13019
    Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #84

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ...that April book page is amazing. Love all the pages on your desk too ...you really have had fun.xx66

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word you have been busy with your gelli plate I am still not sure if this is something I want to get.
    I like the angel picture it is really striking
    Happy WOYWW and enjoy the rest of the week, I hope you get some crafting time
    Ria #113

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the figure one, it looks like am angel. really cool! You look like your having fun with your Gelli printing :) Jules No57

    ReplyDelete
  7. You prints are great, I am still trying to decide what to do with my prints!
    Karen #52

    ReplyDelete